- * The types of information we may collect about you
- * The types of information we may disclose to third parties
- * The types of third parties to whom we may disclose information
- * How we protect the nonpublic personal information we collect about you
The Types of Information We May Collect About You
We may collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- * Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, birth dates, social security number, income and employment history.
- * Information about your transactions with us, our affiliated third parties, or others, such as your account balance, payment history, and your creditworthiness.
- * Information we receive from your consumer credit reports ora consumer reporting agency, such as your credit worthiness, credit score or credit history.
- * Representations made by you to us, such as your employment history, your account balances and payment histories, and your relationships with other persons or entities whom you have listed as a reference.
- *Information we collect or that you provide to us when you visit our website, such as your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses. If you request e-mail contact from us or send us e-mail, we may retain your e-mail address and the messages themselves.
**We also utilize “cookies” in connection with our website. A “cookie” is an online device used to determine when a visit to the site has occurred and to track your activity within the site. A cookie does not identify you by name or address unless you have provided the information or set up you computer to do so. Cookies are used to determine traffic patterns and usage and to provide you with more customized service by identifying you as a user, which may prevent you from having to enter information repeatedly. Cookies are often used online and do not harm your computer. You have the option of programming your computer to prevent a cookie from being accepted.
The Types of Information We May Disclose and the Types of Third Parties to Whom We May Disclose the Information
We may disclose all the of the nonpublic personal information we collect about our customers or former customers to third parties as permitted by law.
We may disclose all of the nonpublic personal information that we collect about you, as described above to third parties that perform marketing services on our behalf or other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements, such as third parties who manufacture or supply our goods and services, advertise or market our products and services, make customer satisfaction inquires on our behalf, or provide internet related marketing services. We are permitted by law to disclose information about you to third parties that perform marketing services on our behalf and/or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements. We are not required to give you the opportunity to opt out of such disclosures.
How We Protect the Nonpublic Personal Information We Collect From You